OPGW Hardware Fittings With Suspension And Structural Reinforcing
1. Protect the cable in better way
2. High RTS
3. Against corrosion, can be used for a very long time
4. IEC approved
Suspension, structural reinforcing rod componet, outer rods,
housing, insert, clevis-eye, shackle
Function and Purpose:
The clamp is used on supports to suspend OPGW
1. Cables are finely protected because stress is equally
distributed in large touching area without intensive stress pivot
and stiffness is strengthened at the fixing point
2. The clamp has a slip load of more than 16% RTS of cable. It
protects the safe operation of cable in the unbalanced loads
codition for a period time.
3. The end of the armor rod is processed with spherical surface
tratment to increase corona inception voltage.
4. Insert (EPDM) enhances the self-resistance and reduces friction.
5. The materials of rod selected good quality aluminum alloy wire
are against corrosion and improve the mechanical properties.
Compliant with of DL/T 767-2003: Technical requirements and testing
method of helical fittings for OPGW
Select Matching Style:
According to the diameter, strength and application span of ADSS
Number of configuration: 1 set/strain pole or tower
Provides the connection type of the first fitting when connection
with the pole or tower
Strength class: 20KN, 40kKN, 60KN, 80KN
The output is big, the delivery date is short
We can produce according to customer's request
We can provide samples for free