Hot-Dipped Galvanized Copper Aluminium Parallel Groove Clamp For
Copper-aluminium parallel groove clamp Body:aluminium alloy with
hot forged bimetallic sheet, for copper tap-off.
Parallel groove clamp for steel wire:
Material: Malleable cast iron / forged steel
Finish: Hot-dipped Galvanized
Processing Quality: Smooth surface, Burr-free, Homogeneous
material, Well-distributed for Zinc coating
* Select oxidize-resistance aluminium alloy.
* Teeth-shape structure,touch with lowly resistance,reliable
* All parts connected with each other,it can’t lose parts during
* An are embrace the most part,conductor can’t change
Insulation cover performance feature:
* Withstand voltage:≥18KV keep voltage one minute not break down.
* Insulation resistance: ＞1.0 x 1014Ω
* Environments temperature:-30℃-90℃
* Weather proof performance:have good performance after 1008 hours
artifical climate aging test.
JBL,JBT,JB-TL series specific forms parallel groove clamp is
suitable for unendure force splicing and branch on the aerial
wire,being used with insulation cover,It’s action is insulation
Copper-aluminium parallel groove clamp(bimetal PG clamp,CAPG clamp)
Standard: connection of Al conductors:DIN 48201,ACSR conductors
DIN 48204 copper tap-off conductors:DIN 48201
Body: High strength,corrosion-resistant,aluminium alloy(AlMgSi1)
with hot forged bimetallic sheet,
for copper tap-off
Bolts: Steel 8.8,DIN933,Hot-dip galvanized
Nuts: Steel 8,DIN 934 Hot-dip galvanized.
Conical Washers: Steel,DIN 6796 corrosion-protected