AC High Voltage Fused Type Disconnect Switch For Electric Power
1. Double press for move-contact;
2. Hot-galvanization for iron part;
3. Simple structure, convenience for installation.
GWR -12(40.5)/100 outdoor AC. high voltage fused type disconnect
switch (disconnect switch for short) is used in electric power
system with rated frequency 50/60Hz, rated voltage 12(40.5)kV. Its
main for making or breaking circuit under line supplying voltage in
outdoor high voltage distribution system equipments.
Thereof anti-pollution type disconnect switch especial used in
serious polluted area
Disconnect s witch is composed of fuse components, frame and
operating insulator, fixed contact, contact blade and linkage
1. Cutout fuse assemble: mainly combine with upper, down movable
and fixed contact, arc extinguis h bushing, insulator and mount
support parts, during normal work, the fuse linking the moving
joint of the arc extinguish bushing with movable contactor, the arc
extinguish bushing is at closed position under the pressure of the
2. Frame: Base is bended from steel sheet, axis with pulling arm
cross through frame center. Holes drilled on base are used for fixing post insulator.
3. Post and operating insulator: anti-erode post insulator.
4. Fixed contactor: contact blade made of red copper plate, fixed
on post insulator and extended level plane end as for connecting wire and upside of curve connected both side reliable with
5. Contact blade: it's made of two rectangle section red copper
plates, both ends of contact blade attached with spiral spring to adjust contacting pressure.
6. Switch could be operated combined with CS mechanism vertical
mounting on outdoor double electric poles.
Maximum breaking current
Main circuit resistance
1min. PF withstand voltage (dry)
phase to phase/earth
across open contacts
1min. PF withstand voltage (wet)
Lightning impulse withstand voltage